Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday August 30, 2010 & tomorrow!

Had a good run today, did my 7 miles in the usual time John V. Karavitis.  The weather wasn't that bad, it was mostly cloudy, and my main concern was getting my run in before any expected rain - it did look like it was going to rain, but it never did, ha ha.  I John V. Karavitis am feeling my wind coming back, I don't want to overdo it and be too tired for my upcoming 10 K race....  and my achilles tendons are doing okay, I'm stretching them out as often as I can.

I think after this 10 K I'll increase my daily mileage as much as I can.  Wouldn't it be great if I John V. Karavitis could actually do a half-marathon!!!

Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a SCORCHER of a day, expected high of 91 degrees.  I John V. Karavitis will have to see if I can get out for my run earlier than usual John V. Karavitis, John Karavitis, Karavitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment